• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My pivotal moment.......

Grazer

I have been pursuing as near to perfect Aerial videography for a good 18 months now.
I have experimented and persisted in this period. I have followed the expertise of others and have contributed to assist others on the same journey.
Finally, I am very happy with the results I am now getting from my Quad. You be the judge........

https://vimeo.com/73065812

Fanstastic vid. Well done. Awesome bit of coast....pity the surf wasn't pumping (but it never does at Ocean Reef, does it? ;).

We just picked up our first quad - Blade nano QX as a first venture into multirotors. Maybe one day in the (distant) future we'll be making vids like this.

Grazer

Fanstastic vid. Well done. Awesome bit of coast....pity the surf wasn't pumping (but it never does at Ocean Reef, does it? ;).

We just picked up our first quad - Blade nano QX as a first venture into multirotors. Maybe one day in the (distant) future we'll be making vids like this.
Thanks for the positive feedback. Sounds like you are a local? I have seen the surf / swell pumping there on a stormy day.
The Blade Nano QX is a great bit of gear. Fun way to get the head around orientation.