My SQUIRRELTAIL Telemaster

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Here's my Telemaster so far. Scaled up to a 30 inch wingspan . I have a FT 1806 radial and a 3S 850Mah to power it. Nice quick little build, probably finish it up tonight. I think this is going to be perfect for flying around the back yard. Thanks for the plans Squirreltail!
IMG_20210321_183457881_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210321_183256367.jpg
IMG_20210321_183247153_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

OliverW

Legendary member
Well here is where I'm at with this - install a couple of servos, and she is pretty much good to go. Nice fun little build to work on. Might even throw a little set of lights on for some evening flying. I like it! View attachment 196094 View attachment 196095 View attachment 196096 View attachment 196097
She's looking gorgeous! I have a concern though, it may need a touch more dihedral at the larger size. It will probably fly fine with less, but might be a bit more prone to tip stalls

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
So I took her out for a maiden this morning and it went pretty well, it was a little "squirrely" at first but made a slight CG adjustment and a little trim and it flew fine. Didn't try anything too crazy just some figure eights and landing practice, no damage to report which I'm pretty sure is a first(all that simulator time this winter seems to have paid off a bit, LOL). So I think good girls that have a good maiden deserve to be dressed up nice so I set up my vinyl skin for it today at work and will apply when I get home. It should look sweet! i'll post a pic of the skin as soon as it prints here shortly

OliverW

Legendary member
So I took her out for a maiden this morning and it went pretty well, it was a little "squirrely" at first but made a slight CG adjustment and a little trim and it flew fine. Didn't try anything too crazy just some figure eights and landing practice, no damage to report which I'm pretty sure is a first(all that simulator time this winter seems to have paid off a bit, LOL). So I think good girls that have a good maiden deserve to be dressed up nice so I set up my vinyl skin for it today at work and will apply when I get home. It should look sweet! i'll post a pic of the skin as soon as it prints here shortly
Awesome! Glad she flew well for you