• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

n00btastic question about turnigy 9x

earthsciteach

The only difference is shipping. The $39.99 version is shipped from Hong Kong. The $65.00 is shipped from the US warehouse and already incorporates cost of international shipping. I'd be interested to compare the final shipping costs of both, though.

I'd also say take the "bad" reviews with a grain of salt and look at them and ask yourself are they valid or just complainers going off about some feature or how something else works on some other $800+ 9 channel TX but not this <$100 TX.

For what it is and the price, I'll take one for a spin if they ever get them back in stock.

Klonas

When you get something from a local warehouse you don't have to pay a customs fee... And shipping can be cheaper...

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
I've never paid a customs fee for any of my HK orders. If it's your only item purchased, it'll be about $15 cheaper to buy from the international warehouse instead of the USA warehouse.

TheRCFool

Super Cub Love
Ok thanks guys I figured that was the reason for the price difference. I just couldnt figure why the difference in reviews

earthsciteach

Don't worry about the reviews. I use this TX exclusively and LOVE it! I'm just waiting for someone to make a compatible micro-receiver so I can stick it in the Parkzone UM's. Its probably out there, just not off-the-shelf.

KKArioKA

Epoxi Flyer
Don't worry about the reviews. I use this TX exclusively and LOVE it! I'm just waiting for someone to make a compatible micro-receiver so I can stick it in the Parkzone UM's. Its probably out there, just not off-the-shelf.
why dont you get the 6ch v2 Hobby King receiver ? its relatively small (even smaller without the casing) and you can bind it on the 9x ( you can bind the 3ch HK receiver too ! )

3Ch
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=10625&aff=583764

6Ch
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=12901&aff=583764