nano FPV adventures: the Blade Nano QX 3D

SeattleNiteFlite

So I bought one of the micro cam/tx combos like on the Tiny Whoop build. This micro camera rig is awesome and tuff! I've smashed the antenna and re soldered it several times. It still rocks!
I already had a Eachine clone of the Nano QX and tried this out with unsatisfactory power and flight time.
I scored a few Blade Nano QX 3Ds and 1 regular Nano QX on ebay. I tried the Nano QX 1st and found it a bit under powered with the added weight. When I tried the Nano QX 3D, I was blown away with the power and good flight times of 5 minutes with the stock battery and the Cam/TX attached.
I am just learning to fly FPV, but here is some video I captured with a jerry-rigged DVR (camera pointed at screen of monitor) of zooming around my backyard (the TX antenna was broken from a crash during this session). I can't recommend this little quad enough for fun and learning to really start flying really fast.

https://youtu.be/6MxrOhx_dQY

Cheers~

jipp

its good to know the durability of the camera. iv been worried the antenna would snap if you look at it..

chris.