Nebula Pro vista Kit

Gschragg

So I recently picked up a Nebula pro Vista Kit and I haven’t gotten my goggles yet but I was wondering, am I able to use the Nebula Pro Vista with HDzero goggles, I’ve looked around and everything just says DJI this DJI that, but I can’t find it it’s locked to DJI or if it’s open source, any help on this matter would be great

cybersprocket

So I recently picked up a Nebula pro Vista Kit and I haven’t gotten my goggles yet but I was wondering, am I able to use the Nebula Pro Vista with HDzero goggles, I’ve looked around and everything just says DJI this DJI that, but I can’t find it it’s locked to DJI or if it’s open source, any help on this matter would be great
The vista air unit is DJI only and at the moment, that means you need DJI goggles. You can choose from any of the 4 available models, V1, V2 Goggles 2 or Avata, but must be DJI. Also, look into WTFOS which allows you to get the full betaflight or INAV OSD.

HDZero goggles are really great, and have an HDMI input, which means you can use them for HDzero, Analog and walksnail (with a separate walksnail receiver), unfortunately, there is no separate DJI receiver.

Good luck!