Need help setting up radio on Tek Sumo

DRONE JONES

I just built a Tek sumo I have a tgy- i6 I have it set to elevon when I move the sticks left to right both flaps move like they should. But when I go up and down only one flap moves. How do I fix this. Thanks

pressalltheknobs

Posted a thousand or more times
Maybe you are re-using a model slot from another model?

Check the TX setup menu "Display" option which shows the channels and make sure they are moving as they should. CH 1 and CH 2 control the elevons should move in opposite directions when you move the aileron stick (horizontal) and in the same direction when you move the elevator stick (vertical). The default is 25% so the display shows the bars moving about 25% of the range.

If you have some kind of mix or limit programmed in the "Display" should show it.

If that is all correct then the problem is probably on you model. Something mechanical may be preventing the elevons from moving together.

Might be other things but I would start there.

Be careful with the "Display" option because a long Cancel press will cause it to sweep all channels. If your model is on and the prop is on it will cause trouble!

William A

Billy did it....
And sometimes you just have to play around with it and try different setups like reversing channels and swapping locations on the Rx.