Need Help with FT Tiny Whoov!

rcreptile12

Hi everyone! I am new to the forums and some help! I felt this was the best place to come! I just build my tiny whoov but I am having problems controlling it. I bound it to my DX8 but whenever I throttle up the whoov wants to go backwards, I don't know what to do! This is a Inductrix FPV. Let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks everyone! :D

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Double check that you have the correct motors in the correct places, facing the correct direction plugged into the correct port on the FC.

rcreptile12

I got it to go forward but now it spins out of control whenever I throttle up. I've replaced some motors and moved props around but it still won't work! Does anyone know what to do?

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
The motors need to be oriented (CW/CCW) the same way they were on the inductrix frame. The flight controller needs to be oriented properly as well (battery cable coming out the back). The motors need to be plugged into the proper ports on the FC. If any of these things are wrong it will not behave properly. I can't seem to find an image that correctly shows the motor directions, but it looks like it is opposite to the way Betaflight does it.

Should also point out that it's bad etiquette and confusing to start multiple threads with the same question.