need help!

flyer135

so, one day I was planning on making the tiny trainer into sort of a dlg then I broke my wrist while riding a 4 wheeler, is anyone in yuma az going to be flying at the sunrise optimist park anytime soon so I can watch? currently I cannot fly or build :mad:

jhitesma

Some guy in the desert
Mentor
Well that's no good :) I'm actually suffering some wrist issues myself as well right now, but just from 20+ years working behind a keyboard so while my building has slowed down I'm still able to fly ;)

I haven't tried flying at sunrise optimist...seems a bit small for planes and kind of tight for multis. But I've been looking for people in town who want to fly because I really want to do more FPV but my friends who keep offering to spot for me never show up. Usually I flow out at Picacho or at the west wetlands. I might be willing to give optimist a try when I get my 250 quad back together which should be happened real soon now (it's close...just need to work out a few kinks with the setup.)

Drop me a PM on here and maybe we can get together sometime.

flyer135

I might get my cast off soon, so I will probably make a tiny trainer so I can use my high start, and behind the park there is an open field it seems to be sufficient, I will get a mini quad working this weekend too, this will be my first racing quad but not my first quad.