Nerdnic chuck gliders for quality family time

MacandRita

Morning Everyone,

Well the grandkids are up for the weekend and as I had built the jet for one grandson last time, I built a different one for the other. The jet has had a good work and I am about to chop off the nose and replace with a fresh one. Boys and poppy have been having a ball. I also powered up the cub and had it dancing on the table. (Just wiggling the rudder,evelator, and flaperons). Widest grins and I thought their eyes were going to pop right out of the heads. I let the older one move the levers and I demonstrated how the plane would respond to the movements. All with prop off and motor disabled of course. Anyway back to the repairs.
IMG_0380.JPG
IMG_0382.JPG

mach1 rc

Master member
Morning Everyone,

Well the grandkids are up for the weekend and as I had built the jet for one grandson last time, I built a different one for the other. The jet has had a good work and I am about to chop off the nose and replace with a fresh one. Boys and poppy have been having a ball. I also powered up the cub and had it dancing on the table. (Just wiggling the rudder,evelator, and flaperons). Widest grins and I thought their eyes were going to pop right out of the heads. I let the older one move the levers and I demonstrated how the plane would respond to the movements. All with prop off and motor disabled of course. Anyway back to the repairs. View attachment 154162 View attachment 154163
Looks like someone had a bunch of fun😃😃