New Dollar Tree Foam Board Still Bad?

Matt53

I saw this video from NerdNic and it showed how new dollar tree foam board is worse than old kind. That video is now a year old, and I wanted to know if they have changed back to the good kind like the kind flite test ships in their speed builds and the 50 packs.

Keno

I saw this video from NerdNic and it showed how new dollar tree foam board is worse than old kind. That video is now a year old, and I wanted to know if they have changed back to the good kind like the kind flite test ships in their speed builds and the 50 packs.
I have had no problems however when you shop at DT inspect each board for damage related to handling and you may find some imperfection in some boards.

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose

The problem described by Nerdnic has been resolved. The DTFB works fine and is easy to work with. Use it with confidence and have fun. However, it is not, and never has been, like the waterproof foamboard used by FT. FT's is brown and DT's is still white.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Glad to hear the problem has been resolved. I guess I missed it, I never knew there was any trouble.