New Here

victorvde

Hij,

I am Victor and I want to het starter in with multirotors. I have made a little composition of items is there anybody who want to check if it wil work. I am sure sure but just to get that 100% sure.
Screenshot_2014-11-17-21-59-10.png

Thanks in Advance
Victor

Winglet

Order

Hey, Welcome to the hobby. Glad you are joining us.

I'm not a multi-rotor guy, I fly fixed wing but right away I see a problem. It says BACKORDER on your first item. Hobby king is notorious for taking forever to ship things, especially backordered items. Hobby King may not be your best option at all. I mostly stay away in favor of much better shops here in the US. Not sure where you are located.

HawkMan

I've only had an issue with HK shipping slow once, then it was stuck after being packed in the warehouse, contacted CS and it was shipped the next day. As long as the parts are in stock they're pretty fast, regular post tends to take longer to pack and ship by about a day though, DHL and FedEx are shipped next day in my experience, and are cheaper than slower EMS.

Anyway, a bigger issue I'd say is that you're diving right into 250 quads. Which are small quicksand twitchy, kind of like starting driving cars with a koenigsegg. On the other hand 250s can generally take a beating, and if racing is what you want odor, why not.

If you're using it as a stepping stone to bigger quads though, you're better of going 450-500 right away.