New Member at the Flite Test Forum

bluebird1

Hello

I am from Saint John, New Brunswick in Eastern Canada, and am 74 Years Old
I was involved in RC many years ago and learned to fly my scratch build balsa/monocote trainer from one of the guys in the local club. Due to family obligations and work I didn't have the time to spend on my hobby so it sort of got placed on the back burner.
When at my native home town on vacation this Summer, I had the opportunity to visit the flying field for the local RC club and the old spark was relit. I was introduced to Flite Test by one of the members and therefore have registered at Flite test as a member and at this forum as well. there is lots and lots of valuable info here.

I hope that I find the info I will need to get back into a hobby that I really like. Already I am looking at the 40" Stearman foam board project with keen interest.

It is my hope to meet many new friends here.

HC

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Welcome to the forums! There is enough info scattered around in here to keep a person busy reading and watching for a year I think. So don't feel shy about asking questions - we're happy to point you in the right direction on this foamy and brushless electric stuff. :)

TEAJR66

Flite is good
Mentor
Welcome to the Flite Test Community. Lots of great stuff here and a bunch of wonderful people. Enjoy and have fun.