Understanding the Flite test forum

RandyL

Good day. I'm all new around Flite test. I don't understand the headings in some of the forum areas. The word "release" ??? There is an area for Flite test release, and an area for Community release. What is expected to be posted under these headings? Where would you post information or pictures of a completed FT kit? Information appears to be spread all over the board, even here in this area where I am posting this. Thanks for reading.

GrizWiz

Elite member
You cannot create threads in these two categories. The threads are automatically made whenever you create a new resource. Flite Test releases are for Flite Test designs and community for community designs!

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
If you are wishing to share a build I believe there is a thread called What did you build today or something like that and also you can share as a new member under the section New guys/girls post here and share your build or whatever there, it takes a while to get used to it but you'll get it. Welcome to the forum!

RandyL

If you are wishing to share a build I believe there is a thread called What did you build today or something like that and also you can share as a new member under the section New guys/girls post here and share your build or whatever there, it takes a while to get used to it but you'll get it. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks, I will do that. I did see a number of posts about projects in the new member thread. If that is common, I will do likewise. Just wasn't wanting to water down a thread if it was not meant to be. I do a lot of scratch building and found that thread just fine. I appreciate the welcome also.

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Thanks, I will do that. I did see a number of posts about projects in the new member thread. If that is common, I will do likewise. Just wasn't wanting to water down a thread if it was not meant to be. I do a lot of scratch building and found that thread just fine. I appreciate the welcome also.
Build,fly crash,repeat:LOL::LOL: