new to flying need help moving from rc cars please help me im little crazy i know

hello my name is Lonnie i have decided i want to try out flying i already love rc cars and have more than certain loved ones think is necessary lol but that is kinda how this hobby goes sometimes i want to start off the same way i did with cars and that is build one and learn form the crash and i know i am interested in multi-rotor aircraft mostly cause of limits on where i can fly don't really give room for much else but hovering so please if i could get a mentor that would be great but i do need to put this out there i will mostly only be able to contact on computer because i am currently overseas with the army in korea and yeah cant really go to you or ask you to come to me thank you for your time and any input you can give me

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Hey Lonnie,

there's a specific multirotor forum under "Electric Aircraft" on this board where I've written a very thorough beginners guide (I'm a noob myself). The folks in the Flite Test forums are more than nice and helpful, so you might just want to ask your questions there instead of directing it all at one mentor :)