Newbie: Help throttle calibration!

boogieloo

Any body know where I can get a plug in for Tattu or lipo xt30 male to female. xt 30 battery plugs. TATTU or Lipo. I already ordered the battery.:cool: What website? If you are from the Hobby Company in Aiea, feel free to comment and let me know if you sell plug in tattu batteries xt30 plug ins.
2s 1 p 650 mAmp/hours tattu or lipo battery. Thanks again. I bought this from Flite Test store for $13.49 dollars.

It is a really small piece. That goes between the battery/bullet leads and the battery. So they fit. Well now that i'm almost done, I hope this will fly and I can relax and do something else. Maybe get 2 or more flights. Then I don't know. It's not just me, it's other people I know want to see this model airplane fly. We've been at it for several months. Remake once. This is the pack c twin ESC edition Twin engine model. Twin engine airplane. Made it into a one engine. I've already set a day when we are going to fly this thing. And maybe I'll let him pilot the airplane too. But this will be a new experience for us guys who already know education.

I'm from Honolulu, Hawai'i. Flite Test Store got my order yesterday. Today is Thursday. In California.

This is the model airplane I ordered for the TATTU battery. To Flite Test Store in Chico, California.

Lastly, one y extension wires on my airplane, you don't really need to use the two right? I just use one for the servo going to the receiver. This was from the twin edition two engine going from the battery to the bullets. y extension. Just a small technical difference. Not using at the battery end, instead using it at the servo to receiver end. One minor detail . Not going to harm right? Because same system. Also, they might. The system might know that this engine is in the back of the wing, normal position, so no need put it in reverse. At the start.

this the plane, almost complete.

And be careful....

Thank u!

Attachments

• WIN_20211025_14_41_09_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20211025_14_41_09_Pro.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

bisco

Elite member
you're making this a lot more difficult than it needs to be. there is no differentiation between a tattu and a lipo, a tattu is simply one brand of lipo.
get a new battery, what are you waiting for?

you don't know how much what?

Bifi.baarlo

Any body know where I can get a plug in for Tattu or lipo xt30 male to female. xt 30 battery plugs. TATTU or Lipo. I already ordered the battery.:cool: What website? If you are from the Hobby Company in Aiea, feel free to comment and let me know if you sell plug in tattu batteries xt30 plug ins.
2s 1 p 650 mAmp/hours tattu or lipo battery. Thanks again. I bought this from Flite Test store for $13.49 dollars.

It is a really small piece. That goes between the battery/bullet leads and the battery. So they fit. Well now that i'm almost done, I hope this will fly and I can relax and do something else. Maybe get 2 or more flights. Then I don't know. It's not just me, it's other people I know want to see this model airplane fly. We've been at it for several months. Remake once. This is the pack c twin ESC edition Twin engine model. Twin engine airplane. Made it into a one engine. I've already set a day when we are going to fly this thing. And maybe I'll let him pilot the airplane too. But this will be a new experience for us guys who already know education.

I'm from Honolulu, Hawai'i. Flite Test Store got my order yesterday. Today is Thursday. In California.

This is the model airplane I ordered for the TATTU battery. To Flite Test Store in Chico, California.

Lastly, one y extension wires on my airplane, you don't really need to use the two right? I just use one for the servo going to the receiver. This was from the twin edition two engine going from the battery to the bullets. y extension. Just a small technical difference. Not using at the battery end, instead using it at the servo to receiver end. One minor detail . Not going to harm right? Because same system. Also, they might. The system might know that this engine is in the back of the wing, normal position, so no need put it in reverse. At the start.

this the plane, almost complete.

And be careful....

Thank u!
Blablablabla, just fly, let someone film and upload a video.