Help! Not able to calibrate my ESC. Keeps giving me beeps every 2 seconds. Help!

Sam Kh

I have a 30a Esc, 2300kv motor and a 2200mah 11.1v lipo battery (3S). Now my transmitter is a FS-CT6B (cuz im a beginner) and when i try to calibrate my esc its just not entering the calibration mode and on top of that it keeps beeping in every 1-2 seconds..I honestly don't know what to do. Please help :(

quorneng

Master member
The constant beeping is the ESC telling you that it is not happy with something. It will not proceed further until the fault is corrected.

1. Has the receiver bound successfully to the transmitter? Once the bind is succesful the LED in the receiver goes from flashing to constant.
2. If bound correctly is the throttle stick at minimum and possibly the throttle trim at minimum as well? As a safety feature the ESC requires a minimum low throttle signal to ensure the motor will not start when it 'arms'.
3. Is the ESC plugged into the receiver throttle channel and is the plug in the right way round?

I hope this helps.

Sam Kh

The constant beeping is the ESC telling you that it is not happy with something. It will not proceed further until the fault is corrected.

1. Has the receiver bound successfully to the transmitter? Once the bind is succesful the LED in the receiver goes from flashing to constant.
2. If bound correctly is the throttle stick at minimum and possibly the throttle trim at minimum as well? As a safety feature the ESC requires a minimum low throttle signal to ensure the motor will not start when it 'arms'.
3. Is the ESC plugged into the receiver throttle channel and is the plug in the right way round?

I hope this helps.
Yes the receiver has binded properly, but I am not sure about the second one once I test it again I will let you know.. Thanks for the help!