P-38 group build!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I built one but my motors were so weak that it was hard to gain altitude and when I did my elevator servo gave out and down she came. It might have been my favorite build that or the edge540 super rewarding
I was thinking I would really enjoy the A-10 build, and it sounds like I was right because the edge is my favorite build so far. As you said, super rewarding. When I get the rimfire motor for my swappable planes, then I may build an A-10 with the two c pack motors that I'm using right now. What motors were you using @mach1 rc ?

mach1 rc

Master member
I was thinking I would really enjoy the A-10 build, and it sounds like I was right because the edge is my favorite build so far. As you said, super rewarding. When I get the rimfire motor for my swappable planes, then I may build an A-10 with the two c pack motors that I'm using right now. What motors were you using @mach1 rc ?
I was using 2212 1000kv motors on 3s. If you run 4s it should have enough power

mach1 rc

Master member
Ok, so I got the P-38 finally all cut out! It was definitely intense, and my hands were sore at the end... So a Christmas eve/day build I'm thinking. I got the wooden parts cut out of basswood and I epoxied the tips of the control horns to give extra strength.
Awesome👍 I'll probably start once some ink comes in.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Anyone up to his? Lol:LOL:
92F37979-755F-4A36-AB14-6E2B9B010292.jpeg