Password & support trying to fix the problem

Cozmacozmy

Getting really frustrated in trying to get my password to work on the site. Every time I come here to post in the forum I have to go through the procedure to reset my password as it doesn't work any longer. Sometimes as soon as less than 24 hours has gone by and the password I reset the night before is no longer working. I have sent in many emails asking for help and I have gotten maybe 1/4 of them answered. THey say that you have to have set up different accounts between the forums and the store. Up until just a few minutes ago I never had an account in the store...

So I set up an account in the store to use all the same passwords and then made sure all works... Then I logged out of my forum account.

Guess what... When I went to log back in it wouldn't let me, saying my password was no good. Really? #smh

The store account seems to be working... so far. But I really don't want to be holding my breath on that.

Really getting frustrated guys and gals!!!!

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
You don't use a password save / auto use feature that encrypts your passwords do you? That would surely screw up a system. Also I think the whole Idea behind two log ins for store and forums is so if your forum account gets hacked your store could still be safe. I would in any out come at least use different passwords for each. If you use an auto password thingy try logging in manually and not letting that log you in as that may be your problem and not on Flite Test side.

Cozmacozmy

Thanks for trying to help. No, I don't use any encryptions for passwords. I have my PC and mobile setup for saving the passwords but even that doesn't work. I never had setup the store account as I could never get my forum account stable enough to trust it. Seeing how after many numerous emails to support have gotten nowhere and the few times they did reply with the same answer that I "need to have 2 different accounts"... (which like I said I never had set a store account up yet so that didn't apply) I am just going to not buy anything and deal with having to reset it every few days that I come here to the forums. It's just not worth it!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Well... technically there's three different sites you'd need passwords for. The store, the forums, and the main site where the articles are.

But for the forums, I had never heard of his sort of password issue.

I'm not seeing any customer support entries that are under the email address that you have listed with your account. Are you sure you try to sign in with the correct email address each time?