Photos of my new FT Delta

Winglet

The weather here in Kansas turned out unexpectidly nice late this afternoon so I got to put a few flights on my new FT Delta. Really a fun flyer!

This is my second FT build, right on the heals of my FT Flyer. The plans are printed for The Old Fogey, so guess you know how I will spend this snowey weekend?

Gotta love Flite Test.

Attachments

• delta1.png
    delta1.png
    385.4 KB · Views: 31
  • delta2.png
    delta2.png
    400.6 KB · Views: 21
  • delta3.png
    delta3.png
    453.5 KB · Views: 73

Winglet

Thanks, I liked it too. Really changed the whole look of it and only took about 10 minutes to carve out of a scrap piece of foam.

Ron B

Posted a thousand or more times
good looking delta
take your time on the old fogey tail feathers and get them straight with the wing I had to redo mine.

crash bandicoot

Did you get the Old Fogey done? I live in KS too and it can be tough to fly this time of year with all the wind and lack of trees. Also, did you make sure and put a skewer by the zip tie connection? I didn't and my power pod took off on its own after a pull out.

gabe221

100_4716.JPG 100_4717.JPG Here's my two. Not the best paint, but now I can distinguish between the top and bottom. Now before some one asks why the crossed control rods, I moved them so I could get the air brush in there. I have since moved them back. Not as good as some I've seen. Just got the airbrush and trying it out. I free hand drew it on the plan, then done the same on the plane.
Thanks, Gabe

Edit:" thanks for letting me post

Last edited: