Plans for FTCA members

Draftman1

Will we be seeing any of the newer flitetest plane plans availiable as an FTCA member? like the RV12 or the Jenny?
We also havnt seen Lee around. the FTCA site is getting dated, the last discount code is "Spookey" way back from haloween?

did this all die off? no mention of the new interm FTCA director??

DaveM

CEO Flite Test
Will we be seeing any of the newer flitetest plane plans availiable as an FTCA member? like the RV12 or the Jenny?
We also havnt seen Lee around. the FTCA site is getting dated, the last discount code is "Spookey" way back from haloween?

did this all die off? no mention of the new interm FTCA director??
Draftsman1, this is Dave Messina, I’m picking up Lee’s FTCA responsibilities. I am also the Interim CEO of Flite Test as well as the President and CEO of FPV Freedom Coalition. FPV Freedom Coalition has been actively advocating the FAA for our right to fly since 2018. I also provide requirements and product management skills for the FT EZ ID.

We have plans for plans. We will announce this shortly. We will accommodate new designs.
what would you like to see from the FTCA?

tomlogan1

Elite member
Draftsman1, this is Dave Messina, I’m picking up Lee’s FTCA responsibilities. I am also the Interim CEO of Flite Test as well as the President and CEO of FPV Freedom Coalition. FPV Freedom Coalition has been actively advocating the FAA for our right to fly since 2018. I also provide requirements and product management skills for the FT EZ ID.

We have plans for plans. We will announce this shortly. We will accommodate new designs.
While most of my inventory is scratch built, it would be nice to order a kit or two from Flite Test, but the shipping costs just make ordering prohibitive.

Draftman1

Thank you for the update, much appreciated

dexgeo

While most of my inventory is scratch built, it would be nice to order a kit or two from Flite Test, but the shipping costs just make ordering prohibitive.
Here in Brazil, import taxes and shipping costs make access to kits impossible.
Please have greater access to plants.

Aqui no Brasil as taxas de importação e os valores de envio tornam o acesso aos kits, impossível.
Por favor, maior acesso às plantas.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!

Aqui no Brasil as taxas de importação e os valores de envio tornam o acesso aos kits, impossível.
Some plans are available to FTCA members via the FTCA website. If you become a member you will have access to some of the plans. Some are free, some are purchased.

mayan

Legendary member
@DaveM i would love to see all the plans that you guys create on the ftca site. I too have a hard time purchasing a kit because of the shipping fees which are ridiculous and end up being more expensive than the kit itself. On the other hand I don’t mind buying the plans. I would love to see the rv12, Jenny, the retro rocket.

Mr NCT

Site Moderator

If you are an FTCA member sign in, click on the plans tab and then click on "plans" above the pictures. That will get you access to all that are available there. SOME are $6US.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I have updated the index to include all the plans that I have created for the FTCA website with links (membership to the FTCA required). Hope this helps some folks find what they are looking for a little easier.

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
I have updated the index to include all the plans that I have created for the FTCA website with links (membership to the FTCA required). Hope this helps some folks find what they are looking for a little easier.

Thanks @SP0NZ !

DaveM

CEO Flite Test
@DaveM i would love to see all the plans that you guys create on the ftca site. I too have a hard time purchasing a kit because of the shipping fees which are ridiculous and end up being more expensive than the kit itself. On the other hand I don’t mind buying the plans. I would love to see the rv12, Jenny, the retro rocket.
What country are you located in?

JDill

Thanks for the reply and introduction Dave! I'd be interested in having the build plan for the Mighty Mini Tutor offered to FTCA members. I need a sub 250g plane in my fleet :)