FT is going to release some Newer Airplane Plans for certain FTCA members!

Test Fly RC

Elite member
Flite Test is going to make some newer airplane plans available to certain(or all)classes of Flite Test Community Association(FTCA) members, some time in July!

Last edited:

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I'm curious to know, how do you become Flite Test Community Member ? I watched the video. I know that Lee was talking about the three different levels but I don't remember hearing how you become a member. Is there more info out there about this ?

Test Fly RC

Elite member
Hi Everyone,

I'm curious to know, how do you become Flite Test Community Member ? I watched the video. I know that Lee was talking about the three different levels but I don't remember hearing how you become a member. Is there more info out there about this ?
You can become a FTCA Member some time in early July!

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
to be clear, it doesn't appear that joining gets you all the prior releases (from the responses of people who joined after the above releases happened). However I think the Simple Stick happens when you join.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Not supposed to get the unreleased plans. Only the Stick, prior free, and select plans.

trey

Is there a link for members to get the plans? I haven't found a link, and have been relying on the forum posts for each specific plane.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
If your talking about the FTCA releases, you have to be a FTCA member of an appropriate level when the release happens to get it. IIRC the Simple Stick is the welcome plan, but the rest all have been part of the monthly membership stuff.

trey

If your talking about the FTCA releases, you have to be a FTCA member of an appropriate level when the release happens to get it. IIRC the Simple Stick is the welcome plan, but the rest all have been part of the monthly membership stuff.
Makes sense. I joined recently, so I probably haven't been a member long enough for a release.