Podcast Interview Reccomendations

crash bandicoot

I know they wanted some requests for interviews in the last podcast. So I thought I would start a thread of people that would be fun to interview. Don't be afraid to add your own names in the comments.

Josh Scott - an update would be cool like they mentioned in the podcast
Chad Kapper - a wrap up of DR1 would be cool
Charpu - I would love to hear an interview of him by flitetest, since they reference his videos so much.
Dave Knopp - I think it would be fun to get a perspective from the other side of the lens.
Mr Furey- they have mentioned this a couple of time and I think had him on once that that would be fun.
Josh's Brother (Jim?)- He's new and we don't know much about him
Andre from Canada- I'd like to hear his cold weather flying tips
Someone from Adams Foam board-I'd like to hear how they got started and how R/C has effected their business, and you can talk about FliteTest Foam!

Pieces they have done in the past and need to bring back.
"What's new in the forum" with earthsciteach and others
"What's new in R/C"
Max needs to randomly come in to the podcast again, it's been a while.

Just some ideas, I'm sure you guys have more.

Last edited:

wittpilot

Just Plane Crazy
They need to have that B-17 guy back on.................................................................:)

crash bandicoot

I would love to hear an Adam Drain update on the B-17 that is being restored! And yay for Andre's video and CrashRecovery getting an update recorded. This forum is truly a channel to the people of FT.

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
I long for the days when David would get into his technical discussions with the guys and explain some things. Someone to do that would be great. I also agree that the forum update was nice. It pushes the community more and helps people steer more toward being involved and make the memories.

Maingear

Flugzeug Liebhaber
FT Store

I would like to hear from the FT Store and hear how things have changed over the past year.
The logistics of setting up and lessons learned from FF14, they still shipped orders out (I know I got my storch shipped during that time). What models are their best sellers? How long/what all is involved from "this is our new design" until it shows up on the store's pages ready to ship. Where is the Kraken?
Power packs- if you sell out how long would it take to restock?
Will there be a open store front for people to stop by when on vacation and in the area?
Is there plans to open stores in other areas? Franchise avalible? Printing plans in the future?

Thanks,

Justin

AustinFurey

Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I know they wanted some requests for interviews in the last podcast. So I thought I would start a thread of people that would be fun to interview. Don't be afraid to add your own names in the comments.

Josh Scott - an update would be cool like they mentioned in the podcast

We were actually going to record this one today but Josh's family got sick and he had to stay home. Coming soon though :) And keep the suggestions coming! They are much appreciated.

Last edited: