Quadcopter Build Help Needed

kenbocbr

Hi All

I have built a scratch Quadcopter using Quattro 4 x 20A ESC, 4 x A2212/13T 1000KV motors, KK2 board and a Turnigy 9x 2.4g 9 channel Transmitter I have managed to get everything setup but the throttle which is working back to front eg stick forward = idle Strick back = Full Power, I have tried reversing it in the transmitter but nothing seems to work, if anyone can help it would be very much appreciated as its getting very frustrating.:confused:
Regards
Kenny

Attachments

• 385.JPG
    385.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 386.JPG
    386.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 387.JPG
    387.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 68

Cyberdactyl

Misfit Multirotor Monkey
So you're saying when you push the stick 'up', you're cutting power and stick 'down' increasing throttle?

Also, another fellow here recently had all sorts of issues overheating his ESCs by clamping them between the main frame plates. The large aluminum heat-sink plates on the ESCs need airflow.

crlock

So you're saying when you push the stick 'up', you're cutting power and stick 'down' increasing throttle?

Also, another fellow here recently had all sorts of issues overheating his ESCs by clamping them between the main frame plates. The large aluminum heat-sink plates on the ESCs need airflow.

True, if you can, cut the heatshrink covering the aluminum heat-sink. i learned that the hard way :(

regarding the throttle problem, Maybe you have a switch position asigned to reversed stick on your transmitter? if so, you can do what ever change you want to the stick, but if the switch is turned "on or off" you'll never see the changes.

kah00na

Make sure that the Turnigy 9x transmitter is saving the reversing of the throttle. After it is changed, you have to push the "menu" button for it to save. If you push "exit" it discards the changes <--- I speak from experience.... and frustration.

Last edited:

kenbocbr

Thanks for the advise guys, the switches on the transmitter are all off the only switch used is for ch5 which is self leveling and I have double checked and it definitely is saving the throttle reverse after I hit menu. I totally confused. I'll definitely look into getting more air round the esc's