Rat Pack Roast

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Ok guys, I’m back with my safety goggles and hard hat, I can’t think of any roasts right now but if anybody has any then just post em! Also, if you want to make fun of somebody check my only YouTube video. It is the only video online of me flying (I think). Check ketchup rc (my channel), the vid is called maiden of the frankenplane. I’m not gonna post it here, if you want to make fun of it, you gotta work for it. Just a hint, I made a thread for that plane and the video should be in the thread. Anyways, watch the video and start the roasts, I wanna see this thread as active as it was yesterday!
So desperate for views, that you're using a roasting thread to get them? I'm sure I've got something better to do than watch your video. Look there's a piece of lint on my desk. Removing that is much more interesting. :cool:

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Millennials these days, am I right?
Millennial?! I’m not a millennial
So desperate for views, that you're using a roasting thread to get them? I'm sure I've got something better to do than watch your video. Look there's a piece of lint on my desk. Removing that is much more interesting. :cool:
I don’t need any views, my YouTube channel doesn’t really mean much for me. But it’s odd how you came to that conclusion so fast, maybe you were thinking of doing the same, but you’re salty ‘cause you assumed that I wanted to do the same thing.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Millennial?! I’m not a millennial

I don’t need any views, my YouTube channel doesn’t really mean much for me. But it’s odd how you came to that conclusion so fast, maybe you were thinking of doing the same, but you’re salty ‘cause you assumed that I wanted to do the same thing.
Salty? So you're all about the snacks. That explains a lot. It's hard to fly straight when you're shoving your face full of potato chips! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.