Rat Pack Roast

Status
Not open for further replies.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Yes, actually. I find the tears help me work out the warp and temper the foam, leading to a higher success rate on maidens than like...what has it been for you recently? One in like every four? Not bad, you'll get there ;).
I could play it safe and fly 1/2 sheet planes cut into triangles and saunter around like driving miss daisy, but then I would embarrass @buzzbomb flying skills and there is only so much to go around

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Really @BATTLEAXE ? 1 in 4? Even I’m better than that and I can’t even keep a plane airworthy for more than a year. Yeah, you might get there, but it looks like it’s gonna take a while.
More then a year, yeah you got me beat by 363 days, sure. I just don't have sentimental feelings to my planes, I fly them like I stole them, not take them to bed for a cuddle

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
More then a year, yeah you got me beat by 363 days, sure. I just don't have sentimental feelings to my planes, I fly them like I stole them, not take them to bed for a cuddle
Oh, you think that YOU fly your planes hard? I have crashed 2 of my favorite planes in flatspins while trying new maneuvers. One of the flatspins was even inverted. And trust me, it’s hard to find a maneuver that can send a mini sportster into an inverted flatspin that rips the battery out.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Man I must be getting old fast with 30 comin up in the next couple weeks. Guess half the world calls me a dirty millenial and the other half a boomer. I'm going to have to change my avatar like @thenated0g did that one time he was accused of boomerism.
Haha that thing with natedog was hilarious!!

I personally hate age discrimination so we could we try to keep that to a minimum?

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Oh, you think that YOU fly your planes hard? I have crashed 2 of my favorite planes in flatspins while trying new maneuvers. One of the flatspins was even inverted. And trust me, it’s hard to find a maneuver that can send a mini sportster into an inverted flatspin that rips the battery out.
Since we are talking Sportsters...
20191204_141157.jpg

Post low knife edge pass yesterday, and I laughed. It was a victory for me

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Since we are talking Sportsters... View attachment 150105
Post low knife edge pass yesterday, and I laughed. It was a victory for me
That’s a nice crash... F91CDD6E-3900-4A24-AB73-4D72614A2B75.jpeg
How about this one? Yeah, I took it apart, but only because the fuselage was bent beyond repair. I didn’t laugh for this one, but when I crashed my 50 mph mini mustang in a field I definitely laughed. After all, it was my coolest crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.