RC funding cut- out of Lipos

So sorry to ask for this, but I have been happily flying my Turnigy nanotech battery on my mini guinea, when after a repair for the guinea, I plugged it in. The motors wouldn't spool up, so I put the battery on the charger. It puffed about 2/3 an inch on each side, So I disposed of it. I can't work for a while, and I don't want to pay 12 bucks for a nano tech that will last 15 cycles. I have my eye on Motion RC's Admiral 1300 3S battery, but as said before, I don't have anything to buy with. I have 3 2 cell 350mAh Admirals, and they still haven't failed. unfortunately, The plane that used those is out of commission, so I will trade the 3 of those for 1 of the 1100-1300 mAh 3s, if you have a 1300 3s battery, need a 2s 350 battery or 4, PM me and we can work something out. Thank you very much, and know that you helped get someone back in the air, and give him a good time.

Last edited:

Jaxx

Posted a thousand or more times
I've found that these batteries hold up really well. How much current does your setup draw? Where are you located?

I've found that these batteries hold up really well. How much current does your setup draw? Where are you located?

Balu's generosity's got me covered, but my setup uses two E-flite 280 size motors, 15 amp Talon ESCs, and 4 Hi-tech servos, not sure exactly how much current it draws, I don't have a tester.I know it isn't much, a cheap and prone to failure (last battery) Nano-tech didn't get warm, not even a little. I am located north of San Francisco. right now its a little turbulent on the field, but I expect that to clear up really soon. If you are in the area, let me know, I would love to fly with ya. 'Preciate the answers to this, did NOT expect it. you guys are the best!

A very kind forum member whose name starts with a "B", and ends with an "alu" got me covered, but you know- Nothing wrong with an extra battery! the two motors pull ~11 amps each. not sure exactly, my wattmeter is a burning motor or ESC(I need to get one). :p the last battery I used worked fine for about 4 flights, just quit suddenly. that was rated at 30C- probably over rated, per the usual of (most) Chinese made stuff. That is quiet the project you got there! I asked in there if there was anythings I can help with and the like. 'preciate the consideration. You need any 2s 350 mAh batteries?