reversing throttle on naze 32 set up

i have a naze 32 that i set up on my lectro-hub from FT.
everything is set up on the board except my thro. is in reverse on my Dx6i and even when i reverse in the Tx the values show no change in the set up on the computer,and i cant arm on the test hook up on display.(with props removed)
the motors spin and everything checks out on the naze 32
i hope this makes sense.
the zapper

William A

Billy did it....
New one on me,,

But we can narrow it down to make sure it's the board by swapping any channel w/ the throttle and see who follows who.

Edit; Have you done a throttle/ESC calibration ?

i get a single tone when i power it up and nothing else,also in the inital set up following painless360 instructions the thro and aux1 port had to be swapped to give proper values in the Rx tab in the set up phase.
this is the closest i have gotten with my limited computer knowledge to getting airborne.
i have a KK2.1.5 that stopped arming and the reason upgraded to the naze32 from FT.
i had a friend set up the KK board for me but i should be able to atleast get a quad in the air myself with out too much babysitting by now.
also i learned from another video on this forum how to clear the chip by jumping the "boot" tabs and re-loading the FW(very helpful!)
I also soldered the angled header on upside down,but the pins still work,so...
thank you for any help.

i cant seem to do a esc calibration,as after the inital tone i get nothing

Last edited: