Help! Scale printing

chickenhawk

Is there a simple way to scale print tiled plans? I downloaded the tiled plans for the Master Series Corsair ( built a couple of them at standard size) But would now like to build a larger one ( 60 Inch wing span ) . On the download I told my printer to print at 130 scale but it just printed it at the stock size. Help LOL

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Changing the print scale has always worked for me. It does mess up the spacing of the A & B folds.

chickenhawk

I tried again, same thing. I did see it says 39 pages to print, but when I change it to scale of 130 the number of pages does not change. To me when you change the scale the number of pages should go up, right?

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Yes the page count should go up.
When I change the scale, I always use the 20x30 plans, not the tile plans. I select an area to print that makes sense, like a rudder or elevator. I try to minimize the number of pages that need to be joined.

mastermalpass

Elite member
I got it, had to get 9 year old grandson to show me how to do it. But I sort of still fly better that he does . LOL

You remind me of a guy I did Wing Chun with. I started aged 26 and was often paired with a 69 year old man who joined 3 months before me. He once remarked that I had managed to memorise the Form before he did... Thing is, I might be able to learn the patterns faster, but I could never land a hit on him in the training drills! 😂