• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Scaled FT plans - available by request

Quote Originally Posted by Kimpa View Post
Ok Sea Duck 60%. Anyone?
I am very seriously considering designing a Mighty Mini sized version. There are a couple people talking about building it by just reducing the plans.
-Dan Sponholz

Forgot to quote the original post...
I flew a 60% version in the combat at FF East this year, it flies awesome with twin A pack. Flat spins well too!! Please make the plans, that way I don't have to eyeball the adjustments again haha.

Last edited:
I would also like a size appropriate Sea Duck for Power Pack A Twin! Don't care the exact scale, just have a small pond in the park used for RC Boat hobby, and would love to join them, even if I just putt putt putt around the pond like a boat ;-)

Morgan

I would also like a size appropriate Sea Duck for Power Pack A Twin! Don't care the exact scale, just have a small pond in the park used for RC Boat hobby, and would love to join them, even if I just putt putt putt around the pond like a boat ;-)
Check out arc pirates sea duck . It is designed for the power pack a twin.

Dusty airplane

Hello everyone, My name is Claudio and I live in Italy.
I would like to build Dusty ... I still do not know what scale to do it ...

I wanted to know: for the 1500 mm model where is located the C.G?

Also what is the ideal set-up for this model?

Is there a non-tiled design?

I have made a few 75% Spears, flying with a 2205 motor works great. You can fit a 4S battery in it and really rip. There aren't many parts that need to be scaled, only the spars as I recall. The A-folds just need expanded to 5mm if using DTFB.
http://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/noagendadrones-ft-mini-spear.32968/
That looks super awesome? I dont have the software to scale on this computer and id like to print the plans at school. Do you have the scaled files saved?