• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

scratchbuilt flying rc standup jetski

earthsciteach

"What the f*** is that???" Haaaa haaaaa haaaa

That thing is crazy! Looking forward to see how it handles the water. Have you done a test float, yet, to see if the prop clears the water?

farmer

"What the f*** is that???" Haaaa haaaaa haaaa

That thing is crazy! Looking forward to see how it handles the water. Have you done a test float, yet, to see if the prop clears the water?
Lol thanks, thats what most people say when they see it for the first time... its a kawasaki 750 sxi pro standup jetski :) yeah I already have flown it off water, I had to add a splash gaurd so the prop didn't get any spray.. it floats really well and drives on water great too.. I just need to add a folding water rudder with a spring so it will turn better because it slides rather than turn sharp..

I have since made some changes.. posted new pic of it..soon as I fully test it with a water rudder I will post plans its made from 3 sheets of dollar tree foam board and minwax

Attachments

Last edited:

Liemavick

Mentor
Good stuff Farmer, welcome to the forum. Wicked imagination you have, I can honestly say Ive never looked at a Jetski and said yeah I can fly that lol.

farmer

Good stuff Farmer, welcome to the forum. Wicked imagination you have, I can honestly say Ive never looked at a Jetski and said yeah I can fly that lol.

To be honest I didn't think it would fly, I was watching all these scratch build videos of lawnmowers stopsigns ect and just wanted to be different lol