Offer Selling Lots of RC Parts

Bando FPV

Hey Y'all!

I just finished making the full list of parts and other things that I'm selling. Feel free to reach out if you're interested in any of them!

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I last posted here but I'm moving to college this summer and still have a bunch of new and used electronics and parts from my drones and RC builds.

I have tons of that cardboard colored FT foam board, FT gluesticks, and pretty much any type of power pack available (some used and some new). I have lots of servos and three RX6R receivers (6 channel WITH SBUS capablilty for taranis) and MLVSS lipo voltage sensors. I'm down to sell my planes and drones too. If your into raspberry pi's and arduinos I have a bunch of new and used ones too. I have A TON of props too especially the 10 x 4.5 ones. I have like three lipo chargers, lots of lead weights, and old flight controllers too. I have an old versacopter frame and an old carbon fiber david tricopter. I also have 2 brand new X8R receivers also for taranis.

I won't post any images yet (cuz that would take days) but if there is anything you want I probably will have it so just ask and I can take a picture of it before I sell it.

I currently live in the Bay Area so we can meet for convenience.

UPDATE (4/13): I just added a few more things to the list of parts. Always find more goodies :LOL:.

WHATS FOR SALE (a strikethrough means sold):

x50 FT Foam Board
x3 FT Glue Stick 10 Pack
x6 Power Pack B
x1 Power Pack C
x1 Power Pack D
x2 Power Pack A excluding the servos :cry:
x2 X8R receiver
x6 MLVSS voltage sensor
x1 FatShark Teleporter V5 FPV Goggles
x1 Pre-built QAV-ULX
x1 Pre-built Rotor Riot CL1
x∞ 5x3x3 Props
x8 HQ Durable Prop 5x4.3x3V1S (2CW+2CCW)
x2 Taranis gimbal
x6 8x4.5 Slow Fly Props (2 pack)
x2 10x4.5 props CCW (2 pack)
x1 10x5 props CCW (2 pack)
x3 10x4.5 props CW (2 pack)
7x 6x3 props (2 pack)
x3 6x4.5 props (2 pack)
x1 5.8 FPV cloverleaf antenna
x6 1300mAh 65C 4cell
x2 2200mah 20-30C 3cell
x3 3300 mah 3cell 60C batteries
x1 Taranis Rechargable battery (LiFe)
x8 x5 RPI Model 3 B+ with SD Card, case, and power supply
x2 RPI 4 with SD Card, case, and power supply
x1 RPI Zero W Starter Pack
x3 Arduino Uno
x2 Arduino Nano
Lots of Model Rocket Motors

Feel free to ask me about the condition of these items because some are brand new while others are used.

how much for the power pack c i only have 30 bucks and do they have the servos

and how much for the foam board

Bando FPV

how much for the power pack c i only have 30 bucks and do they have the servos
and how much for the foam board
The Power Pack C was already sold (if it has a strike-through, it's sold). The foam board depends on how many you buy, but tbh, I'm not sure how to ship it if you can't pick it up locally.

bf109g-14

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I last posted here but I'm moving to college this summer and still have a bunch of new and used electronics and parts from my drones and RC builds.

I have tons of that cardboard colored FT foam board, FT gluesticks, and pretty much any type of power pack available (some used and some new). I have lots of servos and three RX6R receivers (6 channel WITH SBUS capablilty for taranis) and MLVSS lipo voltage sensors. I'm down to sell my planes and drones too. If your into raspberry pi's and arduinos I have a bunch of new and used ones too. I have A TON of props too especially the 10 x 4.5 ones. I have like three lipo chargers, lots of lead weights, and old flight controllers too. I have an old versacopter frame and an old carbon fiber david tricopter. I also have 2 brand new X8R receivers also for taranis.

I won't post any images yet (cuz that would take days) but if there is anything you want I probably will have it so just ask and I can take a picture of it before I sell it.

I currently live in the Bay Area so we can meet for convenience.

UPDATE (4/13): I just added a few more things to the list of parts. Always find more goodies :LOL:.

WHATS FOR SALE (Deleted Sold Items 5/27):

x50 FT Foam Board
x3 FT Glue Stick 10 Pack
x6 Power Pack B
x1 Power Pack D
x1 FatShark Teleporter V3 FPV Goggles
x1 Pre-built QAV-ULX
x1 Pre-built Rotor Riot CL1
x8 HQ Durable Prop 5x4.3x3V1S (2CW+2CCW)
x6 8x4.5 Slow Fly Props (2 pack)
x2 10x4.5 props CCW (2 pack)
x1 10x5 props CCW (2 pack)
x3 10x4.5 props CW (2 pack)
7x 6x3 props (2 pack)
x3 6x4.5 props (2 pack)
x6 1300mAh 65C 4cell
x2 2200mah 20-30C 3cell
x3 3300 mah 3cell 60C batteries
x1 Taranis Rechargable battery (LiFe)
x2 RPI 4 with SD Card, case, and power supply
x2 Arduino Uno
x2 Arduino Nano
Lots of Model Rocket Motors

Feel free to ask me about the condition of these items because some are brand new while others are used.
I live near the Bay Area and I'm interested in the foam board and 2200 LiPos. What price were you looking for?

Murpsm

Do you still have any power pack B’s and how much would you sell for? I’ll pay through PayPal and if you could ship to Florida. Let me know. Thank you.

Bando FPV

Hello everyone. I'm currently not at my house and I'm not sure when I'll be coming back. So I can't sell anything at this moment.