Share your favorite Flite Test Moment!

sandblaster

The look on Josh S face when they where trying to lift the plane with the quad copter, along with all the "don't try this at home". The times Josh B tells Josh S he did a great job flying. Dropping rocks to check for wind. The times they are freezing and Josh S keeps trying to go in. The audience in the background.

As for fly time, the fpv sunsets and sunrises, cloud shots. A series showing Josh S first flying and his steps of improvement over time.

So many, but those come to mind.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Then also another scene,
just about the beginning of the flying through glas challenge:
JS wanting to participate in prepping an episode going to clean the class and actually not having to.

I thought that this, and the intro where Josh S threw the brick over the side of the playground were awesome. I loved the JS solo intros.

Klonas

In the kinetic800review Josh S. wants to fly, doesn't want to talk, also the rarebear episode ''care bear'' linewas funny

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
There is more carnage to come :)

CARNAGE!

Chad! Take all of those Swifts and other flying wings out. Hire somebody else to film and get some COMBAT on film.

CARNAGE!

Better yet go back to the pile and put some non combat planes together and get some carnage footage.

Some of our most fun combat footage has come from people flying regular planes in full combat

DejaD

ARG=almost ready to glue
...When David flew the Mustang into the P47...Chad laughed so hard I thought he was gonna choke or pee!

SunShine

not crazy, just stupid
Just pointing out the obvious: when the plane goes trough the window and when you guys pick the planes with shotguns :p