Shipment Tracking Number

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Yes unfortunately there are places like that. When I lived in Spain, the rule of thumb was that you don't lock your car doors. Locking them didn't prevent theft, it only got your window broken... and something taken. At least of you leave it unlocked the would be thief doesn't have to break a window to find out there's nothing in there to steal.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I don't think you should worry too much about your postal service. Atleast here in Lithuania our post service was kinda annoying and took a long time for the package to go through all the customs and such but everything was fine.... And they shouldn't throw away any packages, in my case they Would hold it for 35 days and if noone were to receive the package they would send it away.

I think it's 30 days here. No need to worry about that. I'll go to the post office every Wednesday, because they receive mail on Tuesday night.

But he's in ecuador....south america--lots of corruption and stealing...

Exactly. Last year the Police tried to kill the president. The president brought out the army, and we had a night of Army vs. Police war.

Yes unfortunately there are places like that. When I lived in Spain, the rule of thumb was that you don't lock your car doors. Locking them didn't prevent theft, it only got your window broken... and something taken. At least of you leave it unlocked the would be thief doesn't have to break a window to find out there's nothing in there to steal.

If you do that here, your speakers, seats, steering wheel, tachometers, radios, etc will be stolen. They don't break the windows here (unless they steal the car itself). Yet.

Bigshow4u

tracking number didn't update till the day i got my package from HK. I even had a little surprise from the US Customs. They gave me a nice little piece of paper that said they inspected my package. At least i know my taxes are being used correctly (at least 1% of the time when they are not bailing out Banks)