Sidewinder Contest!!

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Thanks for the subscription. I like the snakeskin color scheme on your competitor's but your design has way more of the "cool factor"
Yeah, that snakeskin is just so, well, obvious, LOL. A Venom Sidewinder, hmmmm, I wonder how I should decorate it.... :unsure: Oh, I know! I'll make it look like a snake! Nobody will be expecting or have done that before! :LOL:

I've got to admit, it's a darn good looking skin. Loses lots of points for originality, as far as I'm concerned. Putting big-a$$ floats on a plane with those little wings? Now that's fun! :D

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Thanks for the subscription. I like the snakeskin color scheme on your competitor's but your design has way more of the "cool factor"
The snake skin is just that, a printed off skin like what Rasterize would have. I was thinking of painting something like that but it would have take way to much time, plus I figured someone else would have obviously done it.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Yeah, that snakeskin is just so, well, obvious, LOL. A Venom Sidewinder, hmmmm, I wonder how I should decorate it.... :unsure: Oh, I know! I'll make it look like a snake! Nobody will be expecting or have done that before! :LOL:

I've got to admit, it's a darn good looking skin. Loses lots of points for originality, as far as I'm concerned. Putting big-a$$ floats on a plane with those little wings? Now that's fun! :D
It will be fun when I maiden it tomorrow, the rolls will look so cool. I will try to get better video of it tomorrow then I got of the Vector today