Simple Cub, what next?

kinch

I have built an Explorer, Mini Sparrow, and a Simple Cub (plus A SuperFly, not FT). I fly in a drainage ditch park that fits the Cub just right.

What should I build next?

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
I have built an Explorer, Mini Sparrow, and a Simple Cub (plus A SuperFly, not FT). I fly in a drainage ditch park that fits the Cub just right.

What should I build next?
Why not something simple and robust. Try one of the KFM wing designs on the forum! Great to fly when it is too windy to fly the other planes!

Just my thoughts!

Have fun!

kinch

I have never heard of KFM...I did a quick look at the forum and will definitely give it a try. I ordered, and just received ,the Spitefire and the mini P51. I have been thinking that a flying wing would be very interesting.

Jackson Hawker

FT commuter by far one of the best planes I have flow! You should build that or the P-51. The P-51 is really fast though! I have ended up in a lot of crashes with it, but its a good plane.

kinch

I will have to look into FT commuter. I am building a P-51 (mighty mini), did you build that one?

Jackson Hawker

Ya it is a good plane. It’s fast too. I would recommend a stabilizer for it. If you want a really good plane though that will basically do anything you want it and look great when it flys FT commuter for sure. It is my favorite plane by far