• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Help! Simultaneous S-bus and PWM?

Hey,
I have this project in my head where I'd need to drive seven servos and 2 motors. At some point, everything will just need to go to an FC, but in the meantime, can I run the primary channels to an Aura 8 and then pull PWM straight off the receiver for the two channels that don't need any gyro help or does using S-bus shut down PWM?

The receiver, in my opinion, is to fault for this. Do you attend college right now? If you are a student, you should read this article. I've found the top 7 books every student must read should read. Read more about it at https://www.talkingwithtami.com/7-books-every-student-must-read/ if you're interested. Here are a handful of the most popular programs that college and high school students could use frequently.

Last edited:

tamuct01

I've done this for some more complicated models that need >8 servos. I connected the first 8 servos to the PWM outputs on the receiver (FrSky S8R) and used a SBUS to PWM module to connect the remaining servos. If memory serves, the remaining servos were for a pan/tilt FPV camera so I could utilize head tracking.