Help! Help

Kāposts

Hello, my previous question was not answered. I believe it s because my wording wasn't correct. So here I go again. I would like to buy the Radiometer boxer ELRS version and the question is could you recommend me a 16 ch (thats how many there are on tx) RX that would work with it? I don't need pwm outputs because I am using Speedybee 405 wing FC.

RossFPV

Hello, my previous question was not answered. I believe it s because my wording wasn't correct. So here I go again. I would like to buy the Radiometer boxer ELRS version and the question is could you recommend me a 16 ch (thats how many there are on tx) RX that would work with it? I don't need pwm outputs because I am using Speedybee 405 wing FC.
A 16 channel receiver is harder to find and possibly too big for most planes, with an 8 channel receiver it will be cheaper, smaller, and easier to find. i dont think you would need more than 8 channels for almost any plane.

Kāposts

A 16 channel receiver is harder to find and possibly too big for most planes, with an 8 channel receiver it will be cheaper, smaller, and easier to find. i dont think you would need more than 8 channels for almost any plane.
Thanks, but will I be able to use all of the channels for inav?

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
if your using a FC, then you need a serial RX, not a PWM RX... serial RXes will supply the full set of channels that ELRS supports.

oldguard

8 channel receive is a perfect to manage, last summer I purchase 16 ch recieve from a friend it very difficult for me to manage it because it too large.