Sk450 Deadcat conversion/modding build

arsenalj

Thanks DDS, I am really impressed with the Multiwii pro 3.0ez. I also have to say if it wasn't for Paul and his store I would be still on the ground. She flies really well and I haven't even touched the PID's yet. The only one I am going to mess with is YAW. Yaw is kinda weak with were it is now. I can't wait for some more good weather though. Hopefully I will be able to test it FPV style. I have the OSD working and it rocks. If you ever have any questions about the build hit me up, always glad to help if I can. Till next time...

KenS999

If you ever have any questions about the build hit me up, always glad to help

My questions are regarding the Ublox GPS . On the bottomside of the GPS board what does the Red with flashing Green LED signify? If MultiWii controller is hooked up to GUI it shows a count of 10 sats and Green sat icon. The PKT light flashes red on the GUI screen however, not sure what to make of that? Can I assume GPS is fully functional?

Thanks

arsenalj

I am no expert with this, but what Ublox gps do you have? Were did you acquire it, and is it stand alone or does it have a mag sensor with it? Now that you mentioned it, I went back and plugged mine up to the comp. PKT is packet I'm assuming. To my knowledge and correct me if I am wrong anyone, but that signifies communication between the two ( i.e. comp and and gps). For the lights under the Gps, that I do not know. The only light's on mine are on top. Green with Blue flashing, my PKT light stays red with flashing green. Again I assume when actual comms happens it goes green. Funny thing is my GPS hold is not working correctly for some reason. I will have to dig into that, know wonder I was drifting in the vid when I thought it was in gps hold. If anyone else might be more knowledgeable about this matter feel free to input your knowledge. Till next time...