Southwest Michigan anyone?

ftwingnut

WWI Flying Ace
I live in Sodus, a small farming village just outside of Benton Harbor. I currently fly most of the time at my small 10 acre ranch, but I would like to find others in my area of Berrien County that fly. Benton Harbor, St. Joseph, Stevensville, Riverside, Eau Claire and other surrounding areas.

Currently flying: Simple Soarer, Bloody Wonder, Versa Wing, Modified Windestal Tri-copter design, a couple other custom designs.

I currently have a 3D printer, and I am in the process of building a 3-axis CNC table.

Anyone else in my area?

mrwzrd59

Old Guy Geek
I fly at the Dowagiac airport. There's an RC flightline along the grass runway and its an OK place to fly if you're not afraid of trees. I have my own spot in Goshen Indiana and I mostly fly there. Dowagiac is where my friends Machine shop is so I'm up there allot.

ftwingnut

WWI Flying Ace
I used to fly at the Dowagiac airport many years ago when my brother-in-law lived there. I was teaching him to fly RC and we spent many days at that field. Since he moved, I haven't flown there since. How often do people meet there? Is there a normal schedule, or regular meet times?

mrwzrd59

Old Guy Geek
Dog Patch Airport

no "normal" times that I know of. I only go when my buddy calls to say he will be there with his boys. its hit or miss on other guys being there. it can be crowded if the winds are calm.

bwh13

Hello! I'm out of Marshall in Calhoun County.
There's a flying club in Battle Creek, but I haven't joined yet. I fly at a local park here in town.