Steve Henry YEE HAW highlander

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
I get the point of reserving posts but I also see the downside - people watching the thread won't get notified of a post edit. So then the OP needs to edit the post and then go post that they just updated a post to get the watchers notified lol

Um, whut?

31741120.jpg

Hondo76251

Legendary member
@Baron VonHelton
Although it's not a big deal, he's not wrong.
He's just saying that when the OP reserves a post, and later edits the post, there will be no notification of the edit, so he'll need to make a post to inform of the edit, which will create a notif. No biggie. Some of us do that, already.
The advantage of a reserved spot for me is that anyone reading the post in the future can find what they were looking for right away rather than combing through page after page.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
i havent worked on this as much because i built a wing and was flying, if weather isn't bad I'm most likely gonna maiden the wing
so building starts tmr.
i have finished tiling plans and they are on the foam ready to cut out.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
No updates cause… UNTIL NOW
I got motor mounted
image.jpg
Servos in
I got a little trigger happy
image.jpg
I put colored packing tape
Instead of paint, I really regret going that route but if it looks good from 10feet I’m happy image.jpg
Next side won’t be closed until I get guide tubes(aka coffee stirs) for pushrods going image.jpg
Formers got bent:rolleyes:
I got canopy done too
image.jpg
Next update when I feel like it

Taildragger

Legendary member
No updates cause… UNTIL NOW
I got motor mounted
View attachment 225000
Servos in
I got a little trigger happy
View attachment 225001
I put colored packing tape
Instead of paint, I really regret going that route but if it looks good from 10feet I’m happy View attachment 225002
Next side won’t be closed until I get guide tubes(aka coffee stirs) for pushrods going View attachment 225003
Formers got bent:rolleyes:
I got canopy done too
View attachment 225005
Next update when I feel like it
looks a little rough but with practice you will get better. When it's all done definitely get some sweet pics of it!

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
I was definitely not banned and have definetly got nothing done over the course of a month. But i built the wing and its final linkages radio setup and then doing my vid. (Which will probably be at FF22