Suggested add to the Flite Test Store

Winglet

In a recent podcast the guys announced they would be making complete flight packs available in the store. Excellent idea! That is going to make things so much easier for everyone, especially beginners. I would like to also suggest that they offer a couple of Lipo charger options in the store as well. This seems to be a mystery to newbes as well. One stop shopping won't be complete until a charger option is offered.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
In a recent podcast the guys announced they would be making complete flight packs available in the store. Excellent idea! That is going to make things so much easier for everyone, especially beginners. I would like to also suggest that they offer a couple of Lipo charger options in the store as well. This seems to be a mystery to newbes as well. One stop shopping won't be complete until a charger option is offered.

Unless I missed something, they aren't selling Transmitters or Receivers either. I don't disagree with you, just pointing out a few other things that would need to be added as well.

I like the approach they are taking. Slowly growing the brand name and the company and adding things over time by listening closely to their customers. If the electronics packs are successful (and I believe they will be), I predict they will continue to grow and add other items. Heck, I'd by a Flite Test branded Hot Glue Gun if they sold one! :p

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Always keep in mind that they are not the biggest of stores and as such are probably quite limited with storage space. Each item they want to sell needs more or less space...

I have to admit that them adding electronics surprised me a little, because with that comes a lot more support and warranty work.

I think tt was the right move though.

boojamm69

I have watched a lot of the tube and josh and Peter are so far the coolest out there.
Funny; serious ; to the point and great at what they offer.
Happy to be aboard. Thank you

Boojamm69

KRAR

I like one stop shopping, espically for online orders.
So while this would not be for me per say, but I think a beginner model that had EVERYTHING, as I see a lot of beginners on here posting about what to get...

However I would hate to see flite test loose what they set out to do. A simple beginner pack would defentially attract more people in my mind though. A simple charger, battery, plane, electronics, tx, and rx all in one would be nice to see come about in time...

mad_milchmann

I would definetly buy the Josh Bixler bubblehead, they joked about quite a while ago.
Would make an Awesome pilot for the FT planes :D