suggestions for 2 motor trainer (first planes) ?

JetCrafts

ive been in this hobby for 4 years ( since summer of 2019) and want to build a plane with my best friend who I've known since 1st grade and teach him to fly with . I.m hoping you guys know any 2 motor ones so we don't have to deal with motor torque. and if they're mighty minis EVEN BETTER. and i only have 2 2205s and 2200mah lipo

so any suggestions ?

Last edited:

tomlogan1

Elite member
ive been in this hobby for 4 years ( since summer of 2019) and want to build a plane with my best friend who I've known since 1st grade and teach him to fly with . I.m hoping you guys know any 2 motor ones so we don't have to deal with motor torque. and if they're mighty minis EVEN BETTER.

so any suggestions ?
Tiny Trainer with 2 1806 motors and standard wing with no ailerons. Easy to fly, no torque and self leveling.

JetCrafts

ive been in this hobby for 4 years ( since summer of 2019) and want to build a plane with my best friend who I've known since 1st grade and teach him to fly with . I.m hoping you guys know any 2 motor ones so we don't have to deal with motor torque. and if they're mighty minis EVEN BETTER. and i only have 2 2205s and 2200mah lipo

so any suggestions ?
just changed it