The community plane challenge

speedfix

I’d be interested to see what you have in mind.
I was thinking about upscaling one of the old designs like the sportster, i think that was one of Josh‘s favorites. I’d have to prep as much as possible before, I always run out of time if I start the project at FF.
Those motors @hankflies03 posted are mine lol. But if I make it to flitefest I was thinking how cool would a GIANT nutball be. And I think your idea of the number “10” would be cool and I think also if we put the faces of all the OG members of FT.

Crazed Scout Pilot

Those motors @hankflies03 posted are mine lol. But if I make it to flitefest I was thinking how cool would a GIANT nutball be. And I think your idea of the number “10” would be cool and I think also if we put the faces of all the OG members of FT.
Yes I think that would be insane!!!!!! If you would like I can send you a 3 veiw of what I was thinking with the nutball and the 10. If you like it I can mail you the plans for the 10 and the pics of the OG members of FT. I think it would be nice to put all of their head shots on the 10.

speedfix

Yes I think that would be insane!!!!!! If you would like I can send you a 3 veiw of what I was thinking with the nutball and the 10. If you like it I can mail you the plans for the 10 and the pics of the OG members of FT. I think it would be nice to put all of their head shots on the 10.
YES! I love this idea, DM me the 3 view and we can go from there.

Crazed Scout Pilot

YES! I love this idea, DM me the 3 view and we can go from there.
I was able to do a bit of photo shopping and put this image together.

1692991824316.png

This is what I was thinking a MASIVE NUTBALL with a 10 in the middle. And like I said pics of the FT crew around the 10. Let me know what you think and if I can help in the design in any way.

Mr.Grinch

I was able to do a bit of photo shopping and put this image together.

View attachment 239691

This is what I was thinking a MASIVE NUTBALL with a 10 in the middle. And like I said pics of the FT crew around the 10. Let me know what you think and if I can help in the design in any way.
Maybe put the OG photos into the resource section so everyone has access to add them to their FF projects. I might look into doing the giant nutball in addition to/instead of the cruiser. All depends on time and transportation restrictions.

hankflies03

Love it. I am willing to help also. We should make a discord server for this project.

Crazed Scout Pilot

Maybe put the OG photos into the resource section so everyone has access to add them to their FF projects. I might look into doing the giant nutball in addition to/instead of the cruiser. All depends on time and transportation restrictions.
I'm I correct that OG photos are are head shots of the FT crew? Like Josh, Dave, , Peter etc. I have never posted a resouce before can I just upload it from a file on my computer? Worse case I can just post them here and you can post them in the resource section.