The Flite Test Store. Buy something and be a show contributor. What have you bought?

tramsgar

While some accidents are bound to happen, Flite Test does not endorse self mutilation... ;)

Why, I'm so sorry Mr Pernickety: "I prefer to cut the foamboard myself". That ease the scratch you got from my vague reference? =)

(For the record, I've kept all my foam white, but sometimes soldering smelt delicious.)

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
It's Mr. Monkey to you sir. "Oh Great Dictatorial Ruler" would be better, but I'll settle for the less formal of the two. :D

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Send me the email, I'll read through it and return it to you with the acceptable titles. I will abuse my moderator powers by posting embarrassing things in your name for each title I disapprove of... so choose wisely. ;)

Liemavick

Mentor
"Mr Flying Monkey", Does one bow when addressing you? Just want to make sure proper etiquette is followed.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
This month I bought myself a AnyCopter Quadcopter kit from Flite Test.

And of course all of the goodies to go with it.

earthsciteach

I was going to buy the Tri-copter kit, but it was out of stock and the Durafly Corsair won out. I'll be buying the kit in the next couple of weeks, I hope.

Liemavick

Mentor
Teach, I had the same purchase in mind. I went with David W's tricopter body instead and will build his knock around design. According to USPS it should be waiting for me today in the mailbox when I get off of work :)

Liemavick

Mentor
Teach, Still have two more orders coming from HK, Hong Kong that have the rest of my parts. Its going to be at least two weeks before I have everything( I hope!). Will do on updates.

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
You are helpless before the power of the darkside. There was once a Dark lord so great, that he could stop his own quads from crashing if he wanted.

TeeHee... Way to much scifi lately.:D

Liemavick

Mentor
So a tricopter it is you want to fly? Much training you must, begin what you have started hmmmm? The force is strong with young Jedi Teach, but there is another...

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, yeah. Just because you had your doubts as to whether or not I'd be alive in July... ;)

It's not that I doubted you'd survive your hospital visits, I just wasn't willing to push you all over the Smithsonian and the Rhinebeck Aerodrome in your wheelchair...