• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Second Part of my Journey - The Diary

mayan

Legendary member
Hey all I filmed a quick vlog today to kinda keep you all updated about a few things that have been going on. I really do hope you all watch it all the way through cause I do have some interesting stuff I’d like to share with you all.

I’d also really love to hear you all in the comments here or on the channel your feedbacks mean a lot to me :).

mayan

Legendary member
Yep yep yep I finally built it and got it working, the ft piggy back mechanism! Check out how awesome it is and how my friend crashes the mini might tiny trainer glider we used twice :).

mayan

Legendary member
Almost an year ago I went with my daughter to the field with Hawk Hurricane; this is theme of the video. Make sure to turn on the subtitles feature to truely enjoy the video.

mayan

Legendary member

This is my very first time flying an RC EDF jet. It's one that I got from the man behind the RC gifts (https://www.youtube.com/shorts/swsiO1iqVGk) :). This video was actually filmed by him and the end was expected. The excitement was high and stress level even higher but I still went for it. I gave it my best effort and think I did a pretty good job while it lasted. After all it's a model I have never flown before and the first time I have flown an RC EDF jet and managed to get it air born too :).

Even after this crash, this model was repaired and kept on flying, so stay tuned for more videos with better flying skills and video quality of me flying this model and other jets.