Thinking of getting a 1/4 Scale Cub

Strange82

Yeah, I'm not bent out of shape. I'm actually kinda looking forward to the rebuilding process. I got a bunch of tools and building equipment for Christmas from the wife and family. I've just got to figure what I'll need for wood and I'll be in business. I've also got to set up a building table, so far my hobby stuff hasn't really required any building besides just assembly. I have a work space in my barn but it's to chilly out there, I've got to reorganize my basement a little, it's small and 2/3 full of firewood but I can make an area. I can get the plans from Balsa USA but I was trying to save the $35. I'm looking at a few PDFs of large scale Cubs I thing I can make work for me, I mostly need the shap, materials and building technique.
Oh, I did get a Timy trainer for Christmas! I'm gonna build it with my kids for them to fly, so I need a bit of work space for that too.

BobK

Banned
The Tiny Trainer is a good plane you can convert it as you get more used to flying..fly the heck out of it then next time you will be ready for the Cub. And I agree that is a beautiful Cub :)