Help! Tiling

Cpl Goertz

Hi guys,
Does anybody know how to tile a full sized sheet of plans for free? Alot of community designs are full sized and I'd like to build some.
Thanks,
Cpl Goertz

dap35

Elite member
Adobe Acrobat is your friend..... Choose 'poster' option
Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 6.33.30 PM.png

randyrls

Randy
I use Card board stock for printing. AND make sure you select the "Cut Marks" option! When joining the sheets, Use a pin to poke thru the cross point on every sheet. Place a piece of scrap foam board under the sheet and put the pin thru both holes to align the sheets. Then carefully tape the sheets together. I use small pieces of tape first, then a longer piece of tape. Stick one side of the tape down and smooth. You may / will mess up some sheets until you get the technique down. Hope this helps.

Cpl Goertz

I use Card board stock for printing. AND make sure you select the "Cut Marks" option! When joining the sheets, Use a pin to poke thru the cross point on every sheet. Place a piece of scrap foam board under the sheet and put the pin thru both holes to align the sheets. Then carefully tape the sheets together. I use small pieces of tape first, then a longer piece of tape. Stick one side of the tape down and smooth. You may / will mess up some sheets until you get the technique down. Hope this helps.
thanks