Help! Transmitter Suggestion

IdoAllMyOwnStunts

Elite member
I have flown fixed wing planes for 15 years and want to switch to quadcopters. I plan to do lots of freestyle and long range FPV. What is a good transmitter I can use that will last? I don't want something stupid cheap either. Thanks

FDS

Elite member
Jumper T16. Does everything FRsky does plus has all the protocols ever. Also crossfire compatible out the box, with a big colour screen and Hall effect gimbals. Full OpenTX support. You will want Crossfire for long range, the $80 one is fine.
You can fly quads just fine off Flysky and Spektrum, both of them now have fairly good quad receivers. You can get a long range set up later to save money.

IdoAllMyOwnStunts

Elite member
Jumper T16. Does everything FRsky does plus has all the protocols ever. Also crossfire compatible out the box, with a big colour screen and Hall effect gimbals. Full OpenTX support. You will want Crossfire for long range, the $80 one is fine.
You can fly quads just fine off Flysky and Spektrum, both of them now have fairly good quad receivers. You can get a long range set up later to save money.
Thanks! Exactly what i was looking for! Price is good and receivers are much cheaper than spektrum crap. I literally was just watching a FPV flight on YT and I saw he was using the Jumper T16!

Last edited: