• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tutor Build Plans for FTCA Aircrew Only!!!!!!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I really only take exception with folks labeling people entitled and whiners and such when that may not be the case. We cant just pigeon hole people like that. Is that true for some? Absolutely.

I am thankful for them supplying plans, so i buy stuff from them.

I think there are ample plans out there for anything you want to build. I like to scratch build first, then if i want a nicer version Ill buy the SBK. Heck @Matthewdupreez posted a plan for folks to build.

Personally i am shocked of all of the plans available that folks just put out for free. There are quite a few i feel that could start charging a few bucks for their plans.

Well for the snow flake generations I guess pointing out peoples repeated history is a label... For old guys like me who give less then a fart in the wind over PC triggered people its just stating what is reality. If feelings are hurt one of two things need to happen.. If someone feels what I say applies to them then they need to take a look at what I said and see what needs to be adjusted. If they don't think they fit what I said or desire to change or adapt then they REALLY need to learn what us old people did BEFORE we started kindergarten that "sticks and stones may break my bone but names will never hurt me" they REALLY will be much happier if they don't take offence when someone speaks in generality and not directly to them.

And as has happened in the past when I have issue with an individual I address them specifically so there is ZERO confusion who I am interacting with. Even got banned for it in the past.

But seriously back on topic.. the free plans are a GIFT NOT a right. There should be zero misunderstanding that for normal thinking people.

Well for the snow flake generations I guess pointing out peoples repeated history is a label... For old guys like me who give less then a fart in the wind over PC triggered people its just stating what is reality. If feelings are hurt one of two things need to happen.. If someone feels what I say applies to them then they need to take a look at what I said and see what needs to be adjusted. If they don't think they fit what I said or desire to change or adapt then they REALLY need to learn what us old people did BEFORE we started kindergarten that "sticks and stones may break my bone but names will never hurt me" they REALLY will be much happier if they don't take offence when someone speaks in generality and not directly to them.

And as has happened in the past when I have issue with an individual I address them specifically so there is ZERO confusion who I am interacting with. Even got banned for it in the past.

But seriously back on topic.. the free plans are a GIFT NOT a right. There should be zero misunderstanding that for normal thinking people.

I absolutely agree with that. Like ive said before. Im surprised more people dont charge. Some builds dont even require plans. .

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
[QUOTE="HERES'S A helpful hint: THIS AINT NO VIDEO GAME where cry baby temper tantrums get you what you want. GAMER mentality does NOT apply to all things in the world. Learn this and you will be much more happy. I know normal thinking people will be MUCHO appreciative.
This annoyed me, I play video games and really enjoy them, I would consider myself a bit of a gamer. What’s GAMER mentality!? I think it’s stupid to say that’s a gamer mentality, that’s a entitled mentality, it has nothing to do with gaming or gamers.[/QUOTE]

Ehhh.. Maybe we can discuss this after the 4 hour raid I need to be online for in the next 15 mins. FYI I have been a gamer since the very first version of Pong probably before you were even born.

This annoyed me, I play video games and really enjoy them, I would consider myself a bit of a gamer. What’s GAMER mentality!? I think it’s stupid to say that’s a gamer mentality, that’s a entitled mentality, it has nothing to do with gaming or gamers.

Ehhh.. Maybe we can discuss this after the 4 hour raid I need to be online for in the next 15 mins. FYI I have been a gamer since the very first version of Pong probably before you were even born.[/QUOTE]

I’ve played pong, it’s a complete blast🤣

I’m sure u know all the classics, a few I enjoy r black tiger and the old metal slug games. We have a 1980s game boy, mainly plaid Mario on it, beat the original Mario and Mario 6 golden coins, Tetris too although I despise the game.

This annoyed me, I play video games and really enjoy them, I would consider myself a bit of a gamer. What’s GAMER mentality!? I think it’s stupid to say that’s a gamer mentality, that’s a entitled mentality, it has nothing to do with gaming or gamers.

Ehhh.. Maybe we can discuss this after the 4 hour raid I need to be online for in the next 15 mins. FYI I have been a gamer since the very first version of Pong probably before you were even born.[/QUOTE]

What games this raid on? I love raids🤣

Ehhh.. Maybe we can discuss this after the 4 hour raid I need to be online for in the next 15 mins. FYI I have been a gamer since the very first version of Pong probably before you were even born.
Yeah, stuff like that is what I was talking about. I mention games and my students don't even know what I am talking about. There were some great strategy games back in the day too, I feel like games today rely more on the pay to play principle than skill.

I can see you with holding a perk to a certain level of membership but anyone who upgrades should be able to get access to past perks or plans. it all seems a bit arbitrary. you want to encourage people don,t you?
I would agree. To hold a carrot in front of your face only to yank it away if you don't take action immediately is unmotivational to join the group. New members should be allowed access to past months perks.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!

What games this raid on? I love raids🤣[/QUOTE]

Tuesday and Wednesday evenings we do guild runs in SWTOR. Now if yer REALLY into games check out TheRiftBreaker. It just got released and Its about as close to the perfect game as possible. It literally has EVERYTHING in it. Gathering, crafting, exploration base building base defense, wave spawns. I'm just had to restart it for the third time because I expanded too fast. Had my base main building just hit level 5 of 7 and The wave spawn they sent was about 5x as hard as I was upgraded to handle. I think that was the second fastest I have ever been totally wiped out in a game.

Here is one of the early... pester you waves.. at level 2 base upgrade. This wasnt even what they sent when I finished the upgrade..