Tutor Build Plans for FTCA Aircrew Only!!!!!!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Don't look at me! I love a good verbal scrap!

As long as you guys are able to stay to topic, keep personal insults out of the debate, and are able to argue in a civil manner, I'm all for it. As much as I love Flite Test, I am not going to squash a thread just because some people are airing a grievance. Even if I disagree with the opinion. ESPECIALLY if I disagree with the opinion.

We as a society have lost the ability to disagree in a conversation without it becoming personal and feeling attacked. So I am thrilled to see that skill being revived in this forum.

Both sides of the argument have been making good points and have done a very reasonable job at discussing opposing views while keeping things polite.

For those who wish to continue, carry on. If the discussion is no longer one you wish to participate in, you can change the settings to remove the thread from your notifications. If you need help with that, let me know.

SSgt Duramax

As long as you guys are able to stay to topic, keep personal insults out of the debate, and are able to argue in a civil manner, I'm all for it. As much as I love Flite Test, I am not going to squash a thread just because some people are airing a grievance. Even if I disagree with the opinion. ESPECIALLY if I disagree with the opinion.

We as a society have lost the ability to disagree in a conversation without it becoming personal and feeling attacked. So I am thrilled to see that skill being revived in this forum.

Both sides of the argument have been making good points and have done a very reasonable job at discussing opposing views while keeping things polite.

For those who wish to continue, carry on. If the discussion is no longer one you wish to participate in, you can change the settings to remove the thread from your notifications. If you need help with that, let me know.
I used to moderate.... What is really fun is when people start trolling you within the rules to get a reaction.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!

I love debating things as well. Unless someone points directly at me in a bad way I enjoy reading and reacting. I even have fun at times stringing some people on for fun. Mostly I feel bad for the people who just cant get the fact that FT is a business. THEY make the choice how things go. Same thing with FTCA.. in the end it is a business that needs to be managed to be successful. Where I get agitated is there are so many "entitled" people posting here about gimme gimme gimme because FT and the FTCA have been so open and giving to the community who for the most part appreciates that and passes it forward. But those few....

What I don't get is they are so wanting of EVERYTHING to be handed to them they forget it is a business. Do these people go to other business's and act a fool like this complaining I want my free stuff when they do promotional things but end that specific campaign... No they don't and THAT is what aggravates me to no end is they think because this is a forum on the internet that internet behavior will tolerated and they can get their way if they complain and pester enough.

HERES'S A helpful hint: THIS AINT NO VIDEO GAME where cry baby temper tantrums get you what you want. GAMER mentality does NOT apply to all things in the world. Learn this and you will be much more happy. I know normal thinking people will be MUCHO appreciative.

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
[QUOTE="HERES'S A helpful hint: THIS AINT NO VIDEO GAME where cry baby temper tantrums get you what you want. GAMER mentality does NOT apply to all things in the world. Learn this and you will be much more happy. I know normal thinking people will be MUCHO appreciative.[/QUOTE]

This annoyed me, I play video games and really enjoy them, I would consider myself a bit of a gamer. What’s GAMER mentality!? I think it’s stupid to say that’s a gamer mentality, that’s a entitled mentality, it has nothing to do with gaming or gamers.

SSgt Duramax

I love debating things as well. Unless someone points directly at me in a bad way I enjoy reading and reacting. I even have fun at times stringing some people on for fun. Mostly I feel bad for the people who just cant get the fact that FT is a business. THEY make the choice how things go. Same thing with FTCA.. in the end it is a business that needs to be managed to be successful. Where I get agitated is there are so many "entitled" people posting here about gimme gimme gimme because FT and the FTCA have been so open and giving to the community who for the most part appreciates that and passes it forward. But those few....

What I don't get is they are so wanting of EVERYTHING to be handed to them they forget it is a business. Do these people go to other business's and act a fool like this complaining I want my free stuff when they do promotional things but end that specific campaign... No they don't and THAT is what aggravates me to no end is they think because this is a forum on the internet that internet behavior will tolerated and they can get their way if they complain and pester enough.

HERES'S A helpful hint: THIS AINT NO VIDEO GAME where cry baby temper tantrums get you what you want. GAMER mentality does NOT apply to all things in the world. Learn this and you will be much more happy. I know normal thinking people will be MUCHO appreciative.

I really only take exception with folks labeling people entitled and whiners and such when that may not be the case. We cant just pigeon hole people like that. Is that true for some? Absolutely.

I am thankful for them supplying plans, so i buy stuff from them.

I think there are ample plans out there for anything you want to build. I like to scratch build first, then if i want a nicer version Ill buy the SBK. Heck @Matthewdupreez posted a plan for folks to build.

Personally i am shocked of all of the plans available that folks just put out for free. There are quite a few i feel that could start charging a few bucks for their plans.